August 4, 2013, Coyote Point Park, San Mateo
Start/Finish location in the Eucalyptus Picnic Area near the Coyote Point Marina
Live music by the Tribal Blues Band
56-mile Simon Says ride option
Registration and Rules
Welcome to TdP Online Registration!
The San Mateo County Parks Foundation, TdP Honorary Chairman San Mateo County Supervisor Carole Groom, and Honorary Tour Host and Dirty Shirt legend Mark Simon, would like to thank you for signing up to ride the 2013 Tour de Peninsula.
If you are a member of a group or team riding in the 2013 TdP -- remember to include the TEAM NAME in your RIDER PROFILE when registering (online or snail mail)
RIDE ENTRY FEES & EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS –
|11 yrs-under||12-17 yrs||Adults|
|Enter before June 30||FREE||$20.00||$45.00|
|Enter July 1 to August 1||FREE||$25.00||$50.00|
|Enter Day Of Event||FREE||$25.00||$55.00|
Register Online Today!
Ride Bib Numbers will be mailed in advance to entries received on/before July 20, 2013
Bring the completed form and entry fee to Coyote Point Sunday.
Snail Mail entries postmarked after July 31, 2013 might not be processed prior to event day. You may be asked to enter again at Coyote Point Park.
2013 TdP Rider Rules and Park Regulations
- The Tour de Peninsula is a recreational bike ride, NOT A RACE.
- All participants must wear a helmet at all times when riding.
- All participants age 18-over must sign a liability waiver.
- All participants age 17-under, must have a parent or guardian sign a liability waiver
- All participants must obey all traffic rules. Honor the Stop.
- All participants must ride single-file and use designated bike lanes.
- No smoking allowed at Coyote Point Park or the rest stops.
- No dogs allowed at Coyote Point Park.
- Dirty Shirts are picked up after the ride.
- Respect the planet. Discard all trash, recyclables and compost in designated bins.
- Be patient and courteous with other riders and park visitors.
- Remember to have fun!