2019 Coyote Point Kite Festival
June 29 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
See the San Mateo County event website for more details!
Coyote Point Kite Festival
At Coyote Point Recreation Area
Saturday, June 29, 2019 – 12pm–4pm
Join us for our 3rd annual Kite Festival, a Streets Alive event.
- Berkeley Kite Wranglers – Giant Kite Show Team
- Free Kite Making (First come, first served)
- BBQ Provided by Burlingame Lions Club (12noon-2pm – First come, first served.)
- San Mateo County Libraries
- And Taiko Drumming Presentation!
Bring your own kites to fly as well!
Parking / Registration
While the event itself is free, entrance into the park is $6 per vehicle. Please bring $6 in exact change expedite entry to the park.
For more information, contact: Katherine Wright at 650-269-8124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.